Thursday, August 19, 2010

Breastfeeding Fetish

Possibly it's because I love being touched, especially my back and breasts, but I have an interest in lactation as a fetish. I don't know if I would really want to do this. Sounds like a lot of work before there are any results. A lot of work to keep it flowing and a lot of work if you have to lactate every few hours.  That would especially make it into a chore or a duty, which isn't something I'd enjoy being stuck with on a regular basis.

Also, I don't think I could feel the same about a guy who sucked my breasts like an infant. In reality I don't see a male submissive as a child or lesser being that I need to guide through life and whatever else. I want someone who is on par with myself. He just likes to do what I tell him and get stuck in the odd cage now and then.

But, here for the interest, are some breastfeeding fetish links.

Fetlife: Dommes Who Nurse their subs
Fetlife: Lactation Lovers
Fetlife: Breast Feeding for Adults and Milky Kinksters
Fetlife: For Men and Women who Enjoy Lactating Lovers
Fetlife: Make milk for Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are now closed. This blog has moved to http://divorcedarling.com as of March 2012.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.