Pages

22 January 2019

Men's Crossdressing Underwear

I have some understanding for crossdressing, limited. It doesn't interest me. If I want to wear pants, I wear them. Not be masculine but because I want to wear pants. I don't desire or have a fetish to be something other than a woman. So, that part I don't understand. However, I know are those who want to be crossdressers for the sake of being feminine/ masculine/ something other, like furries. Why not include them? It's a culture involving dressing in costume and playing a part.

How far does it go? For some it gets a bit creepy, in my opinion. But, it also gets expensive, the farther you take it. I found crossdresser underwear which includes balls, on Amazon today. I'm not sure how they are meant to work, or look.

To be honest, the only interest a crossdressing man would have for me would be humililation and tormenting him. This would work far better if he embarrassed easily, even better if he blushes, and otherwise reacts submissively. At the time. I don't have the patience for a full time sissy type. Not just the micro managing but the lack of maturity would wear thin. Also, the femininity. I'm not one of those women who enjoys cosmetics, shopping and other stereotypical female things.

Anyway, here are the underwear, posted for your edification. A better word than amusement.