Pages

30 November 2019

Good Bye to Darla Darling, Sex Blogger

Should you wonder, or slightly notice, I changed my name. I've used Darla Darling online for several years but it was not right for me. Also, I stopped paying for (or using) the divorcedarling.com domain so I felt I had cut my last thread of connection with Darla Darling. She had her time and place.

I've gone back to an older name, Spirit of the Night. I like it better.

Good bye Darla Darling. I'll likely delete the other social media and email accounts in her name too. I don't like having too many accounts to deal with. Just one is far nicer, intimate and simple.

I'd rather write about sex (not the right word) without being so visible as someone pretending to have a name. Of course, I have one, a real name, a real face, a real life. That's the point. Those things are mine and I don't choose to share them randomly.

Sometimes you just want to keep what's yours.